1. Send email to email@example.com with offer.
2. Once offer is accepted, buyer sets up a transaction in an Escrow account. We use 2 companies - Transpact (cheap) and Escrow (expensive) to hold the money until domain is transferred. Whichever case the buyer chooses, they pay the Escrow costs.
3. Compulab confirm Escrow transaction
4. Buyer places money in Escrow account.
5. Compulab transfers the domain name to buyer
6. Buy confirms receipt (whois.org) and instructs Escrow company to pay money
7. Compulab are wired money.
See FAQ's for answers to questions.